1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I produced my first budgeted film at uni, I went to London on my own terms, tired drugs and had the realisation that there not for me. Generally lived on no money at all. Figured myself out a bit more.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No and yes I have done
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes :) my Antie Jo and my cousin Natalie of whom both had a lovely baby girl each.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year luckily.
5. What countries did you visit?
Scotland and just various parts of England.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
More money and more inspiration to make the effort.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Anywhere from the 19th of October to the 11th December as I spent much of it stressed, alone, tired and very poor, haha.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Same as last year, lacking in money.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really bar the odd scratch or two.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A new laptop and half a PD170 camera, oh and my SLR camera.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Alex Peace - She as always been amazing and so very happyful with me being poor this year.
Keighly Brown - She makes everything fun when I get back home and when we do have phone calls its time for a good old bitch :)
Sascha Wigend - We have so many fun times and always laugh at silly things
Sean Morrison - Generally he has been like a stress ball for me this year haha
Allen Turing - Kept me same throughout the nurses through time production.
Alex Greaves - Full of creative ideas and very inspiring.
Tom Chadwick - For being a lazy bastard and allowing me to cook for him to improve my skills :)
Nat Powell - For cigs, wine and nights in
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Some members from my production group earlier this year and a certain housemate.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Back to where it came from in the first place, to the people :P
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The second year of uni, having a job, our big production, Sheffield Doc-Fest, London for new year and back in the summer, christmas at home
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Bedouin Soundclash - St.Andrews
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? Happier
ii. Thinner or fatter? about the same
iii. Richer or poorer? Slightly richer just slightly
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Traveling again, taken more photos
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Waste days smoking
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At home with my family and then working
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2008?
Alot of things as every year.
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. How many one-night stands?
Not really one night stands I saw them at least 2 or 3 times but its 4 in total
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes, Dave whatever his face is...dick. (Not Dave Smith)
26. What was the best book you read?
"A Child Called It"
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The Temper Trap and general dubstep
28. What did you want and get?
A part time job, though it was only temp.
29. What did you want and not get?
Clear all my debts. FAIL.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
500 Days of Summer
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
19 and it was erm...interesting, a popped tyre, stranded and toed in a car pretty much sums it up
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Again more money.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Better but less colourful
34. What kept you sane?
Cigs, friends, the will to continue to live :P
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy most?
Erm I don't really know.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The general election
37. Who did you miss?
Family, Keighly and Alex.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Friends will always be there for you in times of need.
40. If you could sum up 2009 in three words, what would they be?
poor, failure, change